Mother Earth Brewing Company
is proud to participate in a wide array of charitable endeavors. When possible, we donate our products, time and resources in support of various non-profit organizations and events in the name of community and philanthropy. Please take a moment to review this list of authorized
WHO DO WE SUPPORT?
- Educational, environmental and scientific organizations
- Health and human service providers
- Religious groups (all denominations)
- Cultural and artistic institutions
- Membership groups such as business associations
- Family foundations
- Military and public service
WHO WE CANNOT SUPPORT – PER CA ABC LAW:
- Groups that are not a 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(6) nonprofit organization
- Events co-sponsored, hosted, or associated with an establishment that is a CA ABC Licensee
- Networking events, mixers or conferences (unless hosting organization is non-profit)
- Events hosted by a retailer to bring attention to the organization itself, its products or its services (i.e. grand openings, special events)
TO REQUEST A DONATION FROM US PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO DONATIONS@MOTHEREARTHBREWCO.COM AND INCLUDE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Name and description of event. EX: Beer festival, private fund-raiser, silent auction, golf tourney, etc. Feel free to send attachments that provide details, the more info the better!
- Name of non-profit affiliated with event and 501C3/C6 tax ID number
- Location of event (location, city, state) and name of affiliated retailer, if applicable
- Date and time of event
- Expected event attendance
- Is a one -day ABC permit being pulled in the name of the charity for the duration of the event?
- What would you like donated and how much of it would you like? EX: 8 cases of beer, 2-1/6bbls of beer, raffle prize valued at $50, merchandise valued at $100, etc.
- If you are seeking a beer donation please additionally let us know:
- cans or draft, specify beer style(s) if you have a preference
- Serving size at event
- Do you require a Mother Earth representative to attend?
- Do you have volunteer servers?
- If draft – do you require equipment from us in order to pour the beer?
- Other breweries expected to attend
- Other needs from us such as tablecloth, pop-up tent, beer information
- Your name or the name of the primary event donation contact, email and phone number
- If you are providing Social media exposure, print advertising or anything of the sort – let us know about that too!
IMPORTANT – WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF REQUESTS SO PARTICIPATION CAN NOT BE GUARANTEED. PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- ALL REQUESTS MUST BE SUBMITTED AT LEAST 4 WEEKS PRIOR TO DATE OF EVENT
- PLEASE ALLOW 2 WORKING WEEKS FOR EVALUATION AND RESPONSE. IN THE EVENT WE ARE UNABLE TO PARTICIPATE YOU MAY OR MAY NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE.
- REQUESTS SUBMITTED WITH MISSING INFORMATION WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISCARDED, SO PLEASE TAKE THE TIME ANSWER ALL OF THE ABOVE THAT YOU ARE ABLE
- PER THE CALIFORNIA ALCOHOL BEVERAGE CONTROL (ABC), DONATIONS OF BEER OR GOODS TO BENEFIT A LICENSED RETAILER IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND ENFORCED. ALSO PER ABC LAW, ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES CANNOT BE USED IN A RAFFLE, EVEN WHEN THE RAFFLE IS PUT ON BY A BONAFIDE CHARITY.
NOTE: AS A POLICY, WE DO NOT DONATE MONEY OR PRODUCT TO INDIVIDUALS OR GROUPS AFFILIATED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY WITH MINORS UNDER THE AGE OF 21, REGARDLESS OF PROFIT/TAX STATUS.